Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Apology!

Sorry my dear, U were my soul.. but believe me I missed u as much as u missed me... May 1st... da day which changed my life.. wen life gave its biggest blow to me.. wen I started hitting da reality... I wanted to tell u everything, once it comes.. but then it came in such a way tat i cudnt take it and I had to run away frm u..

IIM B , da least expected thing in my life, happened and it was a ephemeral blue.. Im not sad tat I dint convert it, Im sad tat I got da cal.. One cal which toppsy-turved all my life.. my dreams to be in US of A.. my whole career.. Two i-20's and Im workingin Accenture.. hmm...

Accenture, da same buliding I saw and chuckled wen I went for my IIM interview.. I go to da same buliding everyday , slog myself day in and day out.. I wonder da buliding must be laughing everyday looking at me wen I go to work..

The disatnce btw IIM B and Accenture is just few kms.. But not every letter in Accenture is written in caps.. I wonder my dear, how different it wud hav been to be on da other side of da game..

But alas! dis is life and Im getting to know tat fact!

6 comments:

Pratz said...

ur life is urs to frame....the journey has just started...and u have a long way ahead....

Viral said...

yes! this is life!
bt did u notice that u still have all the gates open ...to run away from it if you choose..
Run or don't...you are nt loosing anything...!
You are winning it! Its only the perspective!
Rock On! ;)

suNder said...

donno wat to say.. but.. best of luck..!

Vishal... said...

abs to gud...life n experiences gives lots of clarities...

cheers always,

vishal.

Vishal... said...

actually u shud write more frequently... its a treat to read..all da best...

Bob! said...

i hate ppl who donot like to loose ..you never know what was on the other side of the grass ..they always crib that it was brighter n better..i pity such ppl..