Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!!

My 21st birthday... one birthday which I wud neva like to remember.. Y me god? Y always me..? do u enjoy my pain so much? don u pity me.. or am I so bad? No.. I aint bad.. Its U.. U r da bigges hypocrite Ive eva seen..My mom worships u every single day.. nd U in return keep on givin her pains.. But Im not like my mom.. U spoiled even my bday.. U took away everything I wanted frm childhood...

Death is slowly taking over me.. but who will take care of mom nd di after tat.. only reason Im living ur so called given life.. but I know Ill be dying pretty soon.. I know its comin..but Im only worried abt mom nd di.. I don know.. Ill have o make so arrangements fast..

I so wish I cud get back my childhood.. wen I was little grl.. jus happily playin.. with mom nd di.. Rem my childhood bdays.. I used o get so many presents.. big cake.. big parties.. Di always used to give me so many surprises..I was unaware of pain tat time..

My bday wish: Gimme Death but plz take care of mom nd di....

I wonder how mnay ppl on this earth wish death on their bdays!

6 comments:

seenu said...

I have no idea, what happened on that day.....lemme know...n i said u n number of times...don speak in this way bolke....u speak in dis way..n i keep on shoutin at u.....this keep on happenin since many days...neways shal cal ya....

Vamsi Somesh M said...

Hey angel!! fighting is life...never ever say that...if death gives u peace n its the way 4 al probs..the earth will b no more..u il surely hav great days a head..n u wil b very happy..keep waiting... :)

Satish Avhad said...

Hi Just visited your site. You write very well. Take care

Eru said...

life is d biggest challenge....n u gotta win it...nd nt gv up on the fight...good or bad....nothin stays forever....hope 4 d best is what keeps u goin...believe in urself n prove ur worth to d world...good luck n belated happy b'day :)

Unknown said...

one day is tearing u apart but wat about all those beautiful days which came ur way without wishing for them. when 21hrs have day and nite.. then don't u think 21 yrs have the same.. think of it!!

bhaskar said...

Dnt wry i am there for you...........