Saturday, January 5, 2008

Destiny or Coincidence...??

This may seem like a movie to most of ull.. but believe me its so fun to have all these filmi things happening in ur life..!!

Nervous, i entered da exam hall... It was da first of my +1 exam.. I saw faces equally tensed like mine.. I hurriedly took my seat nd started writing.. I finished da exam 15 min early nd started checking my paper for any mistakes ( god i was a geek those days!!)..

wait a min . . .

suddenly, i realised tat someone was staring at me.. my instinct told it was da guy in da next row.. my usual dirty habit of turning around made me look at him.. first thing i noticed abt him was his hair.. ahhh... i luv silky hairr..!! I immediately switched my gaze..but i was slowly looking at him frm da corner of my eye..
aaah ..he caught me looking at him.. shitt man..!!

There started da movie.. we used to finish our exams early everyday nd begin line marofying each other ;)..nd soon were at da end of our exams.. i felt bad tat ill miss my sweet timepass..

Soon they announced abt betterment nd i hoped so much tat he shud get less marks ( dirty me.. less marks only for my timepass... god save my soul!!!)...as expected i saw him da betterment too.. each day was a fashion parade for me.. i tried to look my best everyday( neways i know i am :P)..

But dis time i used my intellectual brains nd found out his name frm da attendence sheet.. it was KRANTHI...so anyone out ther who needs any luv advice.. da cupid is here.. ping me!!

Soon da climax of da movie arrived.. it was da last day of da exams.. da last meet.. da last look..

But dis time he had da guts to walk upto me.. my heart was beating with excitement...my blood pressure wud hav crosses da high BP limits...i cud hear my own heartbeat...

Dhad Dhad Dhad.........

In btw my mind was racing with so many thoughts..
wat wud he ask..??
Is he comin to me or someone else..??
wud he directly propose me or ask for my no..??

But as i say it is a movie.. nd a movie has a villian ryt...
So here comes da villian of our story.. my autowala (who picks me up frm exam centre nd drops me at home)...he came barging in btw both of us obstructing our view... he was about to come closer wen da automan shouted

" amma ... auto ekkandi.. time avutundi.. inka school pillalni pick cheyyali..!!!"

dam it..da autowala didnt even wait for few mins.. i was walking as slowly as i cud to da auto... but dis time my luck didnt work.. nd my automan rushed me off before he cud reach me..

I used my genuis brain once again nd searched for him (since i knew his name, i thot it wud be easy)... i enquired with all my frnds frm different colleges.. unlike my subjects i got a zero here:(

But now u may get a doubt... wherz da twist in da tale..???

here comes da twist...
I saw him again after an year at da end of my +2 exams near a busstop.. he put on a lil weight nd was still looking cute.. but by then, i lost my crush on him( da frequency of my crsuhes is too high nearly order of megahertz :D..) nd laughed at my own stupidity....

But y am i writing this post after so many yrs after tat incident ...
cos i saw him again today at foodex( a local hangout)...
god...i was so shocked!!!

Is this destiny????
Or coincidence..???
Or may b ...
may b...
may b...


may b da city is too small :P....!!!!!!

19 comments:

Kartika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Achilles said...

arey.. neede luck ante..
naa first crush us paripoindi.. dani details anni telusu naku.. kani em chestam pelli cheskuni ellipoindi.. 4th class nundi 7th varaku.. ma comp sci teacher... :-(
lucky u babe..
and nice post... never saw gals posting such stories.. of course im saying about gals.. :-P

seenu said...

holy fuckin christ ..that was gud....welll...destiny..u got to blieve in destiny to be in reality...may b ur crush list is too high..but its true u rem him afterpassin thru many years...n u will rem him forever.....true in love it doesnt matter...but i love the flow of the story and the sudden halt in the end where everything stops =)..but did u find any details abt him atleast now...hell no right...so come to reality ...crushes happens in life..but mentioning a blog abt him is a big thin.....well appreciated ....

Unknown said...

After reading ur blog, i had da reminiscence of my school days...i have had crush on many gals.

its a kind strange wen da incidents resemble scenes dat of movies..

in a nutshell it's marvelous...
try ur luck may be he's ur destiny.

Anil Sharma said...

hehe! Nice! I so wish it all went on more than a crush! More so because you both had multiple opportunities! :P

Well.. I've been a GEEK.. no, a NERD till I grew out of my teenage! I now realise the number of potential crushes I missed! It is now tough to find such variety choice, you see!! :( :P

ravi said...

chala baga rasavu teja ... u have given life to ur thoughts thru ur words ;)

it really givem me great happiness seeing u grow so much as a writer. :)

Teach me eh ;)

but jokes apart able recall ur thoughts in such details words is really very difficult u have really done a good job this time:)

Pat urself from my side

madhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

the blog reminded me of my crush during an entrance exam, though destiny has not been so favourable for me. sob sob

Unknown said...

gr8..
it was trilling...
hey xactly same thing happened..
n now she is in my coll..but in other branch...
yes u r right...world is tooo small

Babloo Meister said...

Good.. So intaki did u get a chance to talk with that guy??
And it's ain't destiny... it's sheer coincidence and am damn sure about it.
Or may be vizag is too small a city that we have to see the same faces all the time... :P

Kartika said...

@ all who wanna know whether i spoke to tat guy or not...

sorry 4 disappointing u guys .. but i havent.. as babloo said i guess vizag is too small a place tat u keep running acroos same faces all da time;)

Unknown said...

nice story re ;).... u havnt told me abt dis :P
better write a buk tej another opal mehtha :D cozz elantivi chaaaaaaala untay ga manaki hehe

Unknown said...

A month ago when I posted my first comment, I dint even know who you were.Now, its an altogether different feeling to be posting here. 1 month can do all this??...DESTINY???Comin to the blog;You've brought out human,adolescent fantasies in a beautiful way.So innocent,so pure.All those efforts to just keep looking at your crush,that desire to look the best before your crush, that longing to get up close with him....only to get seperated just as unexpectedly as u met and then pondering wistfully over all those moments, years later....LIFE..??it all ends where it actually started...DESTINY !!! Great job tejaaa...Keep bloggingg!! :-)

Health Advice said...

hehe..nice post :)

kartik nagarajan said...

hahha vizag is a small place hmnnn ..this world is a small place if u span the lengths !! whats vizag in this world a dot argghhh !!

Navaneeta said...

Yeah right!! The city's so small! Wish the world was a small place too like what they say!!

Siva said...

Yeah small...True...A similar incident happened with me. It takes 2-3 days to go from here (Indore) To my place in Kerala. I met a girl then. She had the upper berth in the next cell and I had the attached upper berth in my cell. So there was a mesh between us. So just to get a chance to speak to her, I spent hours reading on my seat. I finally spoke to her near the end of the first day. Although she wasn't very receptive the first time (Obviously, Think about a guy start speaking to you out of nowhere when you are busy reading a book lying in the upper berth of a sleeper class). But then I didn't speak to her the second day. Near the end of our journey, she spoke to me for some more time. Then we parted. About a month later, when I was returning, she was there in my compartment agaiN !!! Hard luck, i saw her on the third day. Had some talk but then again parted. Then one month later I met her in a cinema hall. She gave me her no. then. Now we know each other pretty well. Howz that for coincidence ! True... The world's a small place !

krish n harsh said...

ise Kehthey hain "KISMAT KONNECTION"...

Vamsi Somesh M said...

nice post...it reminded me the same incident which i hav faced in my past...