Sunday, April 19, 2015

Words

I couldn’t breathe anymore.. or I was taking such deep breaths that I couldn't sense them..


My fingers couldn’t move on the keyboard.. or they were shivering vigorously..


My body was in convulsions.. or I was in the middle of an ocean trying to get out..


Everything seemed blur.. or a very bright light blinded my eyes..


My heart was having a sting of pain.. or it was butchered till its existence..

They were the same words that had the power to shatter me.. I heard them many times from many people.. every time the pain increased a notch higher.. it multiplied.. it scared me..

This time the pain so much that it just ceased to exist... I locked myself in a room.. I tried to shout out loud, loud so that someone could pull me out.. it was an intimate moment where at one time I saw all those ppl mocking at me and the other when I was crying alone in that closed space.. I am still able to hear those words many decibels higher and every time the void in my heart gets deeper.

“No matter wat I do, U need more, U shud go see a counselor or a psychiatrist.. a gud one this time..”

No comments: