Thursday, June 21, 2007

rain....

It was 10 :30pm.. a usual cold night...It was raining outside heavily..I was wondering wat was he doin right now nd y didnt he cal yet..i was sitting near my window in my room nd watching da rain washing away da streets...I tried catching few droplets with my hand...

My parents were getting ready to sleep nd my sis was watching da tv...Suddenly my door bell rang nd my sis called out for me.. She said somebody was asking for me... I wondered who was it at tat part of da night...

I went outside to da door.. He was standing dripping wet on my stairs...He was wearing my fav tee.. da red one with blue stripe nd blue jeans...He was leaning against da wall nd gave his usual boyish grin...I went nd hugged him tightly..nd was completely wet da next moment...I wondered wat my parents wud think if they saw me in my wet clothes...He said he was missing me a lot so walked in da rain to my place... Like i wanted, my fairytale love story was comin true...I cud not ask nethin else frm ma life..

The first time i ever realised tat i liked him was also a rainy day.. We were walkin down da street nd he suddenly looked into da sky nd gave a smile...I thought he felt tat i was a God's gift to him...He dropped me near my place nd raced his bicycle for he was gettin late for his tutions... I ran onto my terrace to get a quick look of his....The rain drops then brought a smile on my lips...

Now it is again raining.. da only difference being tat my prince is no longer there... But his essence is still alive in my heart..
Rain brought me memories of da past..
It brought me tears at last...

Rain brought me kisses nd hugs...
It brought me fights nd patch-ups...

Rain brought luv into my life...
It brought life into my life!!

6 comments:

Achilles said...

nee fairy tale chaaaaaalaaaa bagundi...inkasta peddadi raste inka kummedi...;-)

seenu said...

hope dat happens to me even...[;)]...hmmm...wat can i say abt dat tale...parvale bane rasav le...ok...paiki vasthav...[:P]...well the only thing i can say is....there are many seasons other then rainy season....even life is the same...u need to move on with that...when rain brings tears n kisses...sun can bring shine n brightness to ur life..so chill...keep smilin...stay happy...luv ya...

pavi said...

awesome expeience...nice to see ur feelings there..n u have that poetric kinda writing.
nice blog re

kartik nagarajan said...

wow looks like ur in deep love !!! only people in love can write so .... there is a saying FALL IN LOVE AND EXPERIENCE A BREAKUP THE CREATIVE PART OF YOU COMES OUT.... but have proved it wrong love makes u creative!! nice one again !! keep it on !!!

Anil Sharma said...

Rain is romantic! I feel so romantic when it rains! But I immediately get sad for I have no "sample" to work my romance on! :P

Unknown said...

awesome!!!!!!!
one of the best pieces of poetry that i hav ever ever seen... full marks to u!!
the usual love poems and poetry make me feel so bored, but this one was nearly tickling with my heart! the way u used rain as metaphor... i'm speechless!!
frankly,after reading some of u'r blogs, even i feel 'aaahh.. y u in engineering :)??' (i'm sorry if this hurted u)
u shud hav been a critic/review writer something more creative..
ne ways i hope u come to u'r life full of love back again!